Fat free Omelette
This is a delicious, healthy breakfast (or anytime) option for the health-conscious omelette-lover. I make these ALL the time!! They’re easy to make and delicious.
- 1 full egg and 3 egg whites
- Vegetable fillings of choice
- A zip lock bag
- Pot with boiling water.
- Mix eggs well and season-pour mixture into the bag
- Add all the vegetables close the bag tightly and mix further.
- Add to the pot of boiling water and cook until firm.
- When ready open bag and it will slip out easily onto the plate.
- Top with fresh rocket and a slice of rye toast.